September is Guest Blogger Month here at OneWorkingMusician.com. I’m getting married in less than a week and will be taking off for my honeymoon in Paris for the remainder of the month!
While I’m gone I am thrilled to have some of my favorite bloggers and musical minds lending their insights on the life of the working musician to my blog.
- Saxophonist Art Brown will talk about the pro’s and con’s of being a sideman vs. a leader
- Composer Andrew Durkin from Jazz: The Music of Unemployment will talk about why he uses Twitter and what it can do for musicians
- David J. Hahn from MusicianWages.com will tell us how the internet has changed his music business
- Cory Huff from TheAbundantArtist.com will give us a primer on business plans for musicains
- Trombonist & writer Alex W. Rodriguez from Lubricity gives us 7 suggestions for recent music school grads
- Trumpeter and blogging expert Ashley Morgan from Upstart Blogger.com gives us his take on record labels and why independent artists should thank them for all they’ve done for us
I hope you will find these guys as interesting and inspirational as I have. I’ll check in from time to time to see how it’s going, but I hope to see more of Paris and less of my computer screen while I have the chance.
See y’all on the flipside!